ITWASSOOTED: Don't feel like blogging wc today

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Don't feel like blogging wc today

I'm not a zealot for futbol and I don't feel like even putting another nekkid tittie up in honor of any countries teams tie today.
soccer is ok but not a feast to live and die for. No sport has my undivided attention for more than a few games in a row. I don't have a stake in it, no horse I own is in the race. Sure a state team or a national team is a diversion to monitor. But its not a thing I want to really spend too much emotion on.
I spend my emotion it seems only on my work. One of the few things in my mundane life that I do expel and extend any amount of emotional capitol on. That and the traffic I must endure to get to my work.
outwardly I spend it there inwardly I have all kinds of pent up emotions waiting to be explored in the future when I get tired of complete mundanity............