ITWASSOOTED: Second place at the endeavour...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Second place at the endeavour...

Somehow roscorude made it to final table against 64 of the finest asshats known to poker and one giant in the all in field.
making it to final table of any tourney is an exciting as it gets for me and to get to a heads up match for the win is an added bonus.
I had a feeling there was no way I was going to beat the chip leader I watched him take huge pots all game with crap cards and unbelievable turns of luck.
he had a think a 30k chip advantage to start heads up play, and I never got better than a k6 os as a starting hand no pairs on flop nuttin absolute crap.
but I'll take the 150.00 second place prize and I thank the giants of all in poker for boosting my chances.........
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0