ITWASSOOTED: wayne dalton on notice

Sunday, March 25, 2007

wayne dalton on notice

DO NOT EVER BUY A WAYNE DALTON PRODUCT EVER!
THEY ARE THE DREGS OF CHEAP DOM AND I'M EMBARRASSED I THOUGHT I COULDN'T AFFORD QUALITY

a cheap fuck steel door for garage and two fucking of the cheapest shit door openers, cause here in the states we are so fucking fat and lazy we can't be bothered to get out of our cars to open our garage doors.
two openers because after tens of hours installing an opener from Wayne shit is cheap here Dalton it would not work, wouldn't open wouldn't close wouldn't signal back to the fucking g mother ship. all it did was blink a Lil red light constant. I'm thinking it was crap from the factory which was prolly Beijing suburbs. them fucks have garages? garage doors? garage door openers? i fucking doubt t it but who knows I'm isolated here in fascist America. fo and good night
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 2