ITWASSOOTED: Judge Doty’s Gestapo Threats Rendition at the Close of Our Trial:

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Judge Doty’s Gestapo Threats Rendition at the Close of Our Trial:

Judge Doty has a history of criminal charges and allegations against him as can be seen at the following web address: http://www.clr.org/fed-judges.html Of course his position as Senior District Court Judge has granted him immunity from due accountability under the law.

At the close of our trial Judge Doty threatened to have the U.S. Marshalls follow us “to the ends of the earth” in the context of warning me that I had ought not fail to appear in attendance for the forthcoming sentencing subsequent to the (corrupted) trial.
Judge Doty stated “and I’ll tell you right now, if you don’t show up for sentencing, I’ll send the U.S. Marshalls out hunting for you; He then likened his scenario to Hollywood, stating further “and Don’t Think It’s Not Like Hollywood because it is-they overdo the FBI in the movies – but Not the U.S. Marshals- THEY’LL HUNT YOU DOWN-EVEN YEARS LATER THEY’LL GET YOU…”
Years from now they’ll pull you out of another country if they have to. I’ve seen it happen many times before!
…But I’m not to worried (coyly) we have a pretty good relationship with Canada right now so I don’t see that being a problem at all.
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0