ITWASSOOTED: The shabbos goy.

Monday, October 11, 2010

The shabbos goy.

CNN Proves Rick Sanchez's Point

October 2, 2010


sanchez.jpgJews are the first to holler when they suffer discrimination; but let someone say they discriminated against him, and he's fired. Tolerance is reserved for elite Jews and their agenda. Everyone else is a bigot.


UPDATE: SANCHEZ BEGS JEWISH MEDIA BOSS FORGIVENESS


by Henry Makow Ph.D.


Jews run the US media and control perception. When Rick Sanchez said so, he was fired. Point made.

Rick Sanchez didn't understand that his role was to obscure this fact. He was Latino window dressing. He was the gentile front man. The shabbos goy.

His role was to keep the Left-Right puppet show going. But he committed the cardinal sin. He pointed to the Illuminati Jewish puppeteer.

He was sore that CNN was replacing him with "Parker-Spitzer." He was sore for being treated like the token Latino. He was sore that CNN wouldn't take him seriously and that the Jewish comedian Jon (Leibowitz) Stewart ridiculed his ambitions to be a serious commentator.

On Pete Dominick's talk show Friday, Sanchez said they were prejudiced. When Dominick suggested that Stewart is also a minority, Sanchez scoffed at the notion that Jews are persecuted and implied that they control CNN and other networks.

"Yeah, very powerless people. [laughs] He's such a minority. I mean, you know, please. What, are you kidding? I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart. And to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39464138/ns/today-entertainment/

About 20% of the Jews in the Chicago area are on food stamps. Obviously we're not talking about them. We're talking about Illuminati (i.e. Masonic) Jews -- the Murdochs, the Newhouses, the Ochs-Sulzbergers, the Meyers. These are the elite Jews that secretly persecute other Jews, and everyone else.

Pete Dominick kept pressing Sanchez to give examples that CNN or Stewart were prejudiced.
This, seconds after Sanchez had told him point-blank that his CNN boss said he was just a Latino who couldn't aspire higher than to be a token reporter. His CNN boss said:

'You know what, I don't want you anchoring anymore, I really don't see you as an anchor, I see you more as a reporter, I see you more as a John Quinones - you know the guy on ABC. That's what he told me. He told me he saw me as John Quinones. Now, did he not realize that he was telling me, 'When I see you I think of Hispanic reporters'? Cause in his mind I can't be an anchor. An anchor is what you give the high-profile white guys, you know. So he knocks me down to that and compares me to that and it happens all the time i think. To a certain extent Jon Stewart and Colbert are the same way. I think Jon Stewart's a bigot."

Stewart and Colbert are dogs whose job is to keep their liberal sheep in their pen. Bill O'Reilley and the crew at Fox do the same for conservative sheep. Stewart and Colbert ridicule anyone who doesn't fit in their liberal mould, Sanchez said:

"Anybody who's different from you are. Anybody who's not from your frame of reference. Anybody who doesn't look and sound exactly like the people that you grew up with, the people that you put on your show... I mean I'm sorry but I just don't buy this thing that the only people out there who are prejudiced are the right; there's people who are prejudiced on both sides."

Stewart is "against anybody who doesn't agree to his point of view, which is very much a white liberal establishment point of view. He cant relate to a guy like me. He can't relate to a guy who's dad worked all his life. He can't relate to somebody who grew up poor."

"When you turn on a show or listen to someone's writings and they minimize you and treat you like you don't matter, like you're just a piece of-- your just a dumb, like you're a dumb jock or a dumb woman or a dumb Puerto Rican or a dumb Cuban or another dumb Mexican, which is the way I feel whenever I watch Jon Stewart."

" I don't just sit there and read the teleprompter. If I did.... Jon Stewart would never say anything about me. He'd say I'm a good good Hispanic anchor. Way to go, you've done a good job stay right there.But I am a complex human being. I'm not some some some moron to be..."

In spite of all this, Pete Dominick who used to work for Stewart, kept pressing Sanchez for examples. Earth to Pete Dominick: Sanchez is talking about how he was treated.

But apparently only his Illuminati bosses can decide who is the victim of prejudice, and who is the oppressor. And of course the oppressor can never be Illuminati Jews.

Illuminati Jews and their Masonic lackeys define the discourse in America in such a way that the spotlight is never on them and their pernicious agenda. A recent poll indicated that 57% of Americans don't trust the mass media. Let's keep Rick Sanchez's mistreatment alive and further discredit our media mind controllers.


-------
More Jewish tolerance- Orthodox Jews Burn New Testament

It appears the remark about Jews being an oppressed minority was left out of this transcript:
http://www.thewrap.com/media/article/transcript-cnns-rick-sanchez-meltdown-sirius-radio-21386?page=0,1

if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0