ITWASSOOTED: <a href=" http://www.caribbeansunpoker.com/index.asp">Caribbean sun </a>Friday freeroll :100.00 prize pool:updated

Friday, September 30, 2005

Caribbean sun Friday freeroll :100.00 prize pool:updated


Not a lot of prize but its dealt hands for free. Its possible to win money in this game.. Even make final table. wooohooo 220 chips with a 97 os in the bb I'll report back after my portion of the game is done..............

ok I'm done I took my chipstack down below 600 brought it back over 2k then with bold moves I had an ace high straight after the turn I bet my pile all in........Well folks there was a floosh ya see and no I wasn't really looking at the board I got flush fooked and didn't even know it......I mean a nut straight on the turn its almost as bad as flopping the gawd damn straight right? Should automatically fold that shit! Next time
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0