ITWASSOOTED: nobody ever expects them to tell the truth

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

nobody ever expects them to tell the truth

Thursday, Sept. 1, 2005:
“I don’t think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees … Now we’re having to deal with it, and will.”

– President Bush on Good Morning America

"Had I known that the enemy was going to use airplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people,"

Mr. Bush told U.S. Air Force Academy football team members

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile,"
national security adviser Condoleezza Rice said
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0