ITWASSOOTED: ...a few reckless individuals within the current administration betrayed that trust...

Friday, July 14, 2006

...a few reckless individuals within the current administration betrayed that trust...

Valerie and Joseph Wilson held a press conference this morning to announce the civil suit against Cheney, Rove and Libby.

Valerie: I am proud to have served my country by working at the Central Intelligence Agency. I and my former CIA colleagues trusted our government to protect us as we did our jobs. That a few reckless individuals within the current administration betrayed that trust has been a grave disappointment to every patriotic American. Joe and I have filed this action with heavy hearts but with a renewed sense of purpose. I would much rather be continuing my career as a public servant than be a plaintiff in a lawsuit, but I feel strongly and justice demands that those who acted so harmfully against our national security must answer for their shameful conduct in a court of law.


more at crooksandliars.com
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0