ITWASSOOTED: Iraq on the record

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Iraq on the record

Cleaning out bookmark I clicked on a mark called
Iraq on the record a username and password prompt came up from www.house.gov sun one web server. Now I don't have a fookun password never did
when you cancel the prompt it redirects you to the house/.Gov or some such shit. Anyways as I'm wont to do when a link doesn't work I wayback it too see if its been completely destroyed. Well this one wasn't and its a great site from Henry Waxman with a searchable database of bush cabal lies on Iraq I saved the file for future reference maybe I'll put them on disks and leave them laying around town. I might title them spring break babes to get people to pick them up and open them.......
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0