ITWASSOOTED: While it's perfectly legitimate to criticize my decision or the conduct of the war,

Friday, November 11, 2005

While it's perfectly legitimate to criticize my decision or the conduct of the war,

it is deeply irresponsible to rewrite the history of how that war began.

from mister AWOL himself, liar extrodinare comes this bullshit filled speech on veterans day 2005.

the theme at the end of this speech seemed to reinforce the notion that the end of the cold war had to be supplemented with a new enemy if this country the united states was going to pretend to be a global force. and for the same country to be able to maintain the status quo as to the military budgets and tax payer fleecing that the commie hunt entailed.

personally I'm not convinced of this gigantic evil force these neo-conmen are dishing out. Maybe it will take a bus in my neighborhood being blown up by an evil Arab for me to become a zealot in this never ending jihad against islamo-fascists
full text of the speech with blunders I'm sure edited out for supreme leaders well being
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0