ITWASSOOTED: "I will never apologise for the United States of America, ever. I don't care what it has done. I don't care what the facts are."

Monday, July 03, 2006

"I will never apologise for the United States of America, ever. I don't care what it has done. I don't care what the facts are."

Vice-President George H. W. Bush, August 1988

18 years ago today, Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655) took off from Bandar Abbas, Iran at 10:17 am local time on its way to Dubia, UAE with 290 passengers and crew aboard.

snip


The first missle broke the aircraft in two. No one aboard had a chance.

What happened that day was a tragedy. What happened in the days following was a cover-up.
The official naval report was never fully unclassified. Parts of it that were given to the public were misleading, if not outright fabrications.
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0