ITWASSOOTED: Standard Oil of New York

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Standard Oil of New York

Is this for real?
Did Rockefeller's Buy up Japanese industry after WWII And SONY is Standard Oil of New York?

I actually think its crap that I'll print up here and look foolish.
And good gawd damn we know I need no help in the foolish looking department.......

I'm going to look further into it, but you can chime in if you have any pertinent facts(I'm talking to myself again)

UPDATE: Snopes Claims its false, but snopes is two tards sitting in their pj's in their basement pretending to be the be all and end all of everything unknown. u huh. Or they are enemy agents working to keep secrets from us... mwahahaha

I'm going to keep looking........
if you don't comment no angel will gets its wings... 0